Why Choose this product?
The Terex® Fines Materials Washers are specifically engineered to provide the highest quality sand production through efficient washing, classification and dewatering. The range consists of 3 models, SW100, SW 200 and the FMW 5434. SW 100 Sandscrew is a single screw fine material washer/classifier/dewaterer. The recommended maximum material size is 3/8” (10mm). The approximate capacity of the SW 100 Sandscrew is 50-100 TPH. The Terex SW 200 is a twin screw fine material washer/ classifier/dewaterer. The recommended maximum material size is 3/8” (10mm). The approximate capacity of the SW 200 Sandscrew is 100-200 TPH. The FMW 5434 provides unmatched performance, serviceability and longevity.
- • Heavy duty single or twin dewatering screws (36” x 25”) for high capacity
• Robust easy to assemble steel construction
• Independent electric drive on each screw for maximum torque under load
• All electric plant which can easily integrate with other Terex equipment
• Low maintenance & simple operation